Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New York Sheep and Wool Is Finally Here

We'll be heading to the New York Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck on Sunday for a Nuno Felted Scarf workshop. Yea!

The workshop is from 9:00 to noon, so I need to be there really early to get a parking place. If you want to come along and enjoy the festival while I'm in class, just let me know. We can drive up together, or just meet for lunch.

It's always an amazing experience. You can go just for the atmosphere, but it's more productive to have something in mind that you want to make. There is lots of yarn, of course, but also alpacas, llamas, sheepdogs, and demonstrations.

I plan to stop in Building 39, booths 11/12 to see what the Ulster County Handspinners Guild and White Barn Sheep and Wool are up to.

Maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment