Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jueltri Will be in the 2013 Unison Arts & Crafts Fair in New Paltz




You can see some of my jewelry on December 7 and 8, when I will be joining my Jueltri partners, Ellen Brady and Trina Greene, in a booth at this year's 23rd Annual Arts and Crafts Fair in New Paltz. We will be at the Middle School from 10 to 5 each day.

You can see many many beautiful handcrafted things there for yourself and others. Stop by and say "hi." We will be in the corner booth, on the right, furthest from the door. Nice and cozy.

Here's a little sampling of what I will have there:
Gold Cord with Czech Glass Pendant (detail)

Gold Cord with Czech Glass Pendant

Amber Opulance



















Amber Opulence (detail)

Green Happiness Necklace






Green Happiness Necklace (detail)



Red Happiness Necklace


And catch this work of my JUELTRI partners.  I know you'll find something you like:

Trina Greene

Ellen Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment